Wednesday, January 08, 2020

XLIII

43 years of existence in this planet is so much to be grateful for.  There were times that I felt like giving up, but then again as I have seen amongst my friends, life itself should be lived, love, and nourish.  If I compare what am I encountering  because of my problems and tribulations, these are nothing.  I saw my close friend’s fathers passed away, they were so much close, I don’t think I can handle that pain…  I saw some friends who were indubitably sick, and a very close friend of mine shocked me with the news that she had cancer! (Thank God she’s cured!) I couldn’t imagine I can handle such pain!   Apart from that, a day before my birthday, the mother of my aunt’s closest friend passed… And on the same date of my birthday, a very close relative passed.
So you see, who am I to complain about my life.  My problem is a miniscule of what they were experiencing right now.  And if I were in their shoes, God forbid, I couldn’t assume I can bear the loss of a love one. 
You see my point is, every single thing that happens in our lives was made by the will of the universe.  Because everything happens for a reason, and whatever reason is that, is UNKNOWN.  I have to remind myself everyday that I should be grateful for my life, and the lives of my beloved-ones.  We may not be rich, but we are still healthy and breathing. 
Life is a constant change.   You may be in deep shit right now, but don’t worry you will be out in time.   It is just a cycle that you have to hold on to your will to survive such surge.  Numerous people are experiencing sorrow, heartbreaks; pain and misery right now, don’t fret because that too shall pass.

At the moment, I have to go on surviving, living, be worthy, happy, and most importantly, be grateful!

Thank you for being a part of my existence.  I love you.


Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment