Wednesday, March 02, 2022

WHY DOES SADNESS EXIST?

 Today, I woke up alive.  I felt empty.  Today is March 2, it was Mama Ba's birthday.    11 years has passed on, and yet I still miss you.  I woke up feeling so down.  I just hate the feeling of this sore pain in the core of my soul.  I just dont know how to get back to the way I used to be.  As if I am counting the days of my death.


I have no else to blame except my self.  All I do right now is regret, regrets that kept playing over and over again.  I should have been in my home country, but I often argue with myself, what will I do there?  Considering this pandemic, MF! I just hate everything.  This is not my usual self.  I normally care less of everything, of people around me, of the environment, of the world.  But now, even the smallest and non-sense stuff I kept worrying about.  I am too stressed about everything.


Sometimes I often wonder, what is my purpose.  Do I have a purpose?  Why am I so burned out of my stupid life?  Is this karma?  But how do I cleanse my evil soul?   Can someone save me from my insanity, from my misery, from this drama, from my own self?  I am just too hating everything.  There is no spark in my own self.  I lost my self-esteem,  my confidence level now is way too low.  Perhaps you cannot blame me.  I have so tried so hard to pass every interview, but what is wrong with me.  Am I not good enough for anyone?  So tell me why am I still alive in this universe that could not help me.


I am living from day to day the same routine.  It is like I am on my death bed, the difference is I am capable of anything, but the chance to change things was never given,  Some people will say, keep trying, but do they know that I keep going.  Surviving the daily nuances of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment